The Justice Park in Timișoara
The Justice Park is located between the Cathedral Park and Rose Park, on C.D.Loga Avenue, very close to the Timișoara Town Hall. It has a surface of 26,200 m².
In the middle of the Park a monument in the memory of those deported in Bărăgan between 1951 and 1956 was erected in 1996. The monument, a creation of architect Sorin Gavra, was commissioned by the Association of the Former Deportees in Bărăgan, upon commemorating 45 years of the deportation.
The Palace of Justice was supposed to be built inside the park, hence its present day name.
Text and photo sources: http://www.timisoreni.ro/; https://timisoara.eventya.eu/